At Diente Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, we wipe down the patient rooms after each patient and throughout the day wipe down the office and common areas with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently been exposed to COVID -19, have traveled out of state or country with large outbreaks of COVID-19, or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.